Thursday, December 17, 2009

Slipping. . .

So, apparently some part of me is trying not to remember that daily means once each day. . .
I missed it last night. So, first thing this morning.

And sadly, the day didn't hold much of note. Except that even as I have been emotionally triggered left and right as well as tired, I have been maintaining much (if not all) of the new schedule of actions I'm implementing. Continuing to cook, clean things (piece by piece), photo-edit, actively work on friends and emotions.

The hardest parts are drawing daily and posting art submissions online. I'm not surprised.

{I} and I talked more about other people, interaction, and my hang-ups. No real resolutions as yet, but I think I managed to give her a little more clarity on where I'm at.
Otherwise, I found I need to get to the dentist. And I need to get my oil changed.

Life moves on. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment