Monday, December 14, 2009

Day 1: Really???

Note to readers: I have never previously held any form of written journal. Rarely do I feel the need to write things out. Usually if I choose to, I just use a random sheet of whatever paper is at hand. Regardless, I'm going to try recording a bit of daily life. . . even more unusual on my part. Hmm. We'll see. . .

. . . . .

Today was rather normal for my current state of affairs. I did some cleaning, some cooking, sorted more photos, did some post-processing, sketched, drew, recorded a few bits of emotional realization, and some other rather normal stuff. . .

Emotionally? Feeling rather stable and happy that I keep feeling things and identifying why and what I can do.

A little worried that part of me is trying to disconnect my awareness again.

That's it for now I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment