Saturday, January 23, 2010

The shape of things.

My relationship with {I} is more damaged that I was aware of. I could ask myself all day how I could be so dense as to not see it, but really, all the maintained things between us just served to keep me out of touch with the real state of things.

So, now I'm back in a place of anxiety. I don't know the real shape of anything, it seems.
Why? I don't know.
I do know that I need to see the real shape of things to even have the opportunity to respond/act in a conducive manner.

{I} says I'm not trying to help her have safe space or get better. I really want to be. I don't understand.

I do see that some of the things I perceive need of in myself are things that inhibit her at the moment.

I guess I have to wait for now, and do what I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment